Sunday, January 10, 2010

Triin wanted the truth

I’m loud.
I’m sarcastic.
I sometimes cry easily.
I’m easy to get along with.
I’ve smoked.
I drink coffee.

My Appearance
I’m shorter than 5’5.
I wear makeup.
I’ve had braces.
My ears are pierced.

Relationships
I’m in a relationship now.
I’ve been in love more than two times.

Friendships
I have a best friend.
I have at least ten friends.
I’ve gotten a phone call in the last 48 hours from a friend.
I’ve been in a serious fight with a friend.
I can trust at least five people with my life.

Experiences
I’ve been on a plane.
I’ve been on a train.
Someone close to me has died.
I’ve taken a taxi.
I’ve taken a city bus.
I’ve made a speech.

Music
I listen to some pop.
I listen to techno.
I listen to rock.
I’m one of those people who play songs repeatedly until I hate it.
I download music.

Television
I’ve seen but I don't like The OC.
I’ve seen and like America’s Next Top Model.
I’ve seen and like CSI.

Family Life
I get along with both of my parents.
I’ve made my parents cry.
I’ve lied to my parents.
I’ve lied to my parents about where I am.
I’ve lied to my parents about what I’m doing.
I’ve lied to my parents so I’d be allowed out.

Hair
I’ve cut my hair in the past year.
I’ve dyed my hair in the past year.
I'm red.
I’ve been light brown.
I’ve been brown.
I’ve had streaks.
I’ve curled my hair.

School
I’ve thrown something at a teacher.
I’ve yelled at a teacher.
I’ve been sent to the principal’s office.
I’ve walked out of class.
I’ve failed a test.( Kontrolltöö siis ikka)
I’ve cheated on a test.( Kontrolltöö)
I’ve helped someone else cheat on a test.
I’ve failed another class.
A teacher has called my parents.
I’ve been caught skipping.

Nii ta on siis;)

No comments:

Post a Comment