Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Midagi uut...

Mõtted:

Vahel läheb rong rööbastelt välja ja paneb puusse, aga vahel läheb asi õnneks ja jäädakse ellu, rong pannakse tagasi rööbastele ja sõit läheb edasi. I think that this is called luck.

It's the same old thing, but now it's new to me... I now why, but I can't or just don't want to explain it. I think, that maybe it will bring vack old "me", maybe not. I hope not... Just, give me some time, give me the time to get back on track. Don't pitty me, please, just let me be, don't ask me questions, but if you really see, that I can't cope with it... then... then suit yourself...

I hate that sometimes I just can't understand, that everything is actually right, that nothing is wrong... I adore those, who know what to do and how to behave. I adore who aren't so emotional.. especially with small things... like I am...

I'ts okay, it's allright, I've got something that you don't mind (8) :P

In the night I'm not the same person at day time.

Caio- Bella! Varsti näeme...

M.

No comments:

Post a Comment