Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Kind of catchy....


I can't tell you that it's easy to me, 'cause to heat is f*cking my brains. Today I fell asleep after two a.m. I guess... Dunno. But I woke up at eight, when someone couldn't lock the door properly... I think, it was my mother. Then, at fifteen to nine a.m. my grandmother called and came here. She brought present for my mum and dad. It's their anniversary today, they have been married for 20 years. Congrats, folks!


About the heat now... 'cause of that It's kind of hard to sleep, so I'm tired.... I'm really tired. One positive thing is, that one thing is becoming very easy to cope with.


Autokool täna kell 11:00... Ma ei taha sinna minna... ma suren ju sinna autosse ära. Konditsioneeri ei ole, ainult aknaid saab lahti teha ja ahmida sisse seda kuuma õhukest;)


I'm sending you a good night kiss, so you can sleep well, see beautiful dreams and be happy.


Jooge palun palju vett ja ärge jumala eest randa päevitama minge:D


Sincerely,


Marika L.


No comments:

Post a Comment